The Perl script colordiff is a wrapper for ‘diff’ and produces the same output but with pretty ‘syntax’ highlighting. Color schemes can be customized.
For more details, check out the external changelog.
Released on 2017-06-02
- Fix regression which broke piping to less.
Released on 2017-05-30
- Ensure --color=no is honoured where appropriate
- add --color-term-output-only plus minor fixes
Released on 2003-01-01
- Addition of support for 'context' diffs
- fixed 'colour over-run' problem when shell prompt has no colours defined
Released on 2002-01-01
Less ▲Older Versions ▼